General Troubleshooting Steps
Hello and sorry to hear you are having trouble! These suggestions may help solve some of the most common issues textPlus users tend to experience.
First, make sure you are on the latest version of textPlus with the latest official OS for your device. To confirm, please go to the following link on our Customer Portal: http://help.textplus.com/customer/portal/articles/133601-what-is-my-version-number-
Next, check on your connectivity. Make sure you have an active connection on your device. You can verify by trying to open up a web page in your device's web browser.
Some potential issues can be resolved simply by completely exiting and relaunching textPlus. This includes ending the application from running in the background in order to get a fresh launch.
You could also try logging out of your textPlus account and then logging in again, which fixes many issues.
iOS 6 and Symbian
1. Exit out of the app by pressing the home key.
2. If you are on a newer device you will want to end the application from running in the background by tapping the home key twice to bring up the list of running apps, press and hold the textPlus icon, and then hit the red minus button on it.
3. Relaunch textPlus.
1. Exit out of the app by pressing the home key
2. Tap the home button twice to launch the list of running apps
3. Swipe up on the textPlus app to close it
1. Exit textPlus.
2. On your Android home screen hit the Menu key.
3. Tap Settings.
4. Tap Applications.
5. Tap Manage Applications.
6. Select textPlus
7. Tap the Force Stop Button
8. Relaunch textPlus. If that doesn't fix the issue, take note of your username and password, follow steps 1-6, and then tap the clear data button. Launch textPlus and enter your username and password to log in
1. Swipe down from the top of your screen
2. Tap on "More"
3. Tap on "Applications"
4. Tap on "Installed Applications"
5. Tap on textPlus, then tap on "Force Stop"
Another option is to power cycle your device. Press and hold the power button to turn it off then back on.
As a last option you could uninstall textPlus, power cycle your device, then reinstall textPlus. Be sure you know your username and password so that you can log back in!
If none of these options work for you, give our support ninjas a shout at email@example.com! Make sure to include a description of the problem you are having and your username.
General Troubleshooting Steps
These suggestions may help solve some of the most common issues Nextplus users may encounter. First, make sure you are on the latest version of Nextplus with the latest official OS for your device. Some potential issues can be resolved simply by ...
GlobePhone - General Troubleshooting
Hello and sorry to hear you are having trouble. Please read all the way through the email and try the steps outlined below. These suggestions may help solve the issue you are experiencing. First, make sure you are on the latest version of ...
Calling - WiFi Troubleshooting
Home WiFi routers have different settings that may affect your calling experience. If you have one of the different routers provided in the following link, you will want to disable SIP ALG on your router. ...
What is textPlus Communities? textPlus Communities bring people together! Create your own personalized Community and invite up to 100 members. Find people with common interests by exploring thousands of public Communities. You can even send ...
iOS - How to troubleshoot calling
Having trouble with textPlus calls? Logging out of your textPlus account and then logging back in can help solve calling issues. Make sure you know your username or verified information and password before you proceed. Click here for additional ...